Original tour price
Your price with the coupon (4 people minimum)
Save you money now!
Be smart, never miss another great discount. Save like a PRO with monthly saving alerts and new offers delivered right to your inbox.
While Maui is known for the famous Road to Hana, it also features some of the most amazing sceneries of the West Maui Mountains. Experience our professionally narrated tour featuring scenic highlights of Maui without a traffic, 600+ turns, 50+ one line bridges and 10+ hours of driving or sitting on a bus.
If you are excited and enthusiastic about photography, we gladly stop to take as many photographs as possible. A great memory from your adventure through Maui paradise.
West loop of Maui tour is another outrageously beautiful, “MUST SEE” guided tour. The sunny northwest coast of Maui was once a retreat for Hawaiian royalty and the capitol of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Our small ratio bus (10 people max.) makes this tour very unique with a personal attention to every guest.
The West Maui Mountains are older than Haleakala – more eroded, lush, and alive. The highest peak of these mountains is Pu’u Kukui at 5,788 feet. Iao Valley is the most famous valley of this mountain range.
While riding with us, you’ll see along the road Bellstone, Black Rock, Dragon’s Teeth, Honokahua Preservation Site, Kahakuloa Head, Kahakuloa Village, Lahaina, Launiupoko State Wayside Park, Lower Makamaka’ole Falls, McGregor Point and Lighthouse, Nakalele Point and Blowhole, Olivine Pools, Olowalu Petroglyphs, and Whalers Village. While stopping for amazing sceneries, we take pictures of you, your friends and family, and a professionally narrated video enriched with unforgettable Hawaiian songs.
At the beginning of your journey, we start you with a freshly brewed coffee, juice and homemade pastries from a local bakery. Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks and water are provided during the tour. While we setup the lunch spot outdoors in a magnificent summer garden, walk through famous Kaukini gallery and check for a beautiful artwork from local artists. If you have a taste for a best banana bread in West Maui, we stop at Julia’s bread stand.
We can’t just pass by the Turnbull studios & Sculpture without you seeing it first. You will enjoy an artwork of more than 20 local artist and beautiful, peaceful garden with a various sculptures – work of Steve & Christine Turnbull, the owners you can meet on site.
By the end of your journey, treat yourself with a refreshing drink, a cup of coffee or an ice cream during a peaceful walk through the Tropical plantation village stores. Purchase your best photos from the tour as soon as you return to our office at unrivalled prices! Let us print them, frame them or put them on a CD for your best memories of Hawaiian paradise.
Road to Honolua Tour Highlights:
- Younger than 3 – FREE of charge with paying adult
- Complimentary breakfast in Stardust Hawaii office – Pastries from famous shop “The Bakery”, Coffee and Juice
- Picnic style lunch included*!
- Take in the awesome sights of deadly cliffs and beautiful scenery.
- Travel in comfort onboard air-conditioned mini-bus.
- Visit famous art galleries and view artwork from local artists.
- Professional, experienced & entertaining, the best tour guides on the island.
- Swim at the Fleming beach (optional & weather permitting).
Feast your eyes on breathtaking West coast scenery, enjoy many stops and let us take pictures of you with amazing background.
- Operates: Daily from 8:00am
- Departure Point: Stardust Hawaii office in Lahaina
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Inclusions: Travel aboard our air-conditioned van on the western coast of Maui
- Lunch Menu: Turkey sandwich, Ham sandwich, Maui style potato chips, Ice tea and coffee, bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less 10% is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.
- Recommended: Bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Fleming beach (optional & weather permitting)
991 Limahana place (facing Honoapiilani Hwy) – between Sugar Cane Train station and Pizza Hut
Lahaina, HI 96761