Iao Valley and Haleakala Crater - Mini VanSAVE $15.00 per Person 4 people min.
Up to 5 people with light luggage – the most famous and reliable Honda Odyssey mini van is the way to travel in a private style or celebrate a special occasion while in Hawaii.SAVE NOW
Original tour price
Your price with the coupon (4 people minimum)
$15.00 per person
Save you money now!
Be smart, never miss another great discount. Save like a PRO with monthly saving alerts and new offers delivered right to your inbox.
Enjoy two spectacular places on Maui in just one day with us. The sacred Iao Valley with famous Iao needle and Haleakala crater famous inactive volcano in Hawaii.
Start with the famous Iao Valley recognized as a very special place for both its spiritual value and spectacular scenery followed by the Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Gardens, known for its unique and beautiful park with various ethnic groups of Hawaii by displaying a building for each one.
After exploring these areas, we continue our journey to the Haleakala Crater. Stunning views, panoramic out-of-this-world landscapes, birds-eye views of the Maui central valley, and flora and fauna that exist nowhere else in the world.
On the way to the top we will give you an opportunity to dine in a cozy Kula Lodge local restaurant (at your own cost), tucked into a mature forest set 3,200 feet above sea level on the west slope of Haleakala Crater which offers scenic views of nearby flower farms, the surrounding mountains and ocean.
Make sure to bring warm clothes, camera or video camera to view one of the most beautiful sights in the world. You can count on your friendly, professional chauffeur to be your photographer and cater to your every need.
- Operates: Daily
- Tour Times: Morning flexible
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off from hotel or condo or pickup from Kahului harbor
- Included: Admission to Iao Valley State Park, Haleakala National Park, non-alcoholic beverages
- Excluded: Lunch at Kula Lodge
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sun screen, sun glasses and camera, warm clothes.
- Restrictions: Not recommended for kids younger than 6. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.
991 Limahana place (facing Honoapiilani Hwy) – between Sugar Cane Train station and Pizza Hut
Lahaina, HI 96761